ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee.
There are two ways to get visa letters. Please choose one of the two and do not overwhelm the system by doing both.
The fastest way is to register. As a part of the registration workflow – you will be asked some questions to get the visa letter generated on your behalf by ACM. You should receive a letter in 2 days.
However if you do not want to register to get the visa letter. That is ok too. It will take 10 days and you should follow the process outlined below.
For visa support letters, refer all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter. All requests are handled in the order the are received. The information below should be included with the request:
- Your name as it appears on your passport.
- Your current postal mailing address.
- The name of the conference you are registering for. Only accepted authors may request a visa support letter prior to registering for the conference.
- Your registration confirmation number (not necessary for an accepted author).
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the “sole author” or a “co-author.”
- Authors may indicate their paper title. If no paper, speakers can provide the title of their presentation.