- Early bird registration deadline for CHI 2023 has been extended to March 20th! Click this link to register: https://chi2023.acm.org/2023/01/18/chi-2023-registration-is-now-open/
- CHI 2023 program is online! https://chi2023.acm.org/program/
CHI 2023 is happening in Hamburg, Germany, and online on April 23-28! We’re excited to share the conference program with you: https://chi2023.acm.org/program/. We had over 5000 content items submitted and selected over 1500 to be presented in the conference.
The technical program will feature paper presentations, along with Case Studies, SIGs, Panels and alt.chi. The Exhibit Hall will host late-breaking work, student competitions and doctoral consortium posters, a lounge area, and the commercial exhibits. We have two exciting keynote speakers. You can also still register for any of the Courses that still have space available.
The registration for CHI 2023 is open. Register by March 20th to receive the early bird discounts!
CHI 2023 will be offered as a hybrid event, available for both in-person and online attendance, as described here: https://chi2023.acm.org/2023/01/27/the-chi2023-approach-to-a-hybrid-conference-format/
We have discounts for some countries (see the country categories H and I at bottom of the registration page) for both the online and in-person registration.
We also ask you to familiarize yourself with the Policy against Discrimination and Harassment: https://www.acm.org/about-acm/policy-against-harassment
There is a lot of helpful information at https://chi2023.acm.org to help you plan for the conference, including:
- Hamburg travel information, to help get around the city and find the convention center.
- In-person and Virtual conference information.
- Information from the Local Chairs about things to do and places to go.
- Convention Center information.
- Hotel and housing information.
We look forward to hosting you in-person or online from Hamburg, Germany!
Albrecht Schmidt and Kaisa Väänänen
CHI 2023 General Chairs
Nitesh “Tesh” Goyal, Per Ola Kristensson and Anicia Peters
CHI 2023 Technical Programme Chairs